summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 11, 2010

they wanted to watch tv....

I told them to play a game...okay, "Duck Duck Goose" it was.....that lasted four or five rounds, then deteriorated into ruckas. Just plain wrestling and fooling around. Suze got hurt....
Who ever said boys were rougher than girls did not have eleven girls.

Even Rosie was getting in on the fun....

On a calmer note, this picture is pure bliss....it tasted yummy, too......


Suzanne



And I am not sure what this is. Joseph drew it on Jon's wipe board.



After the fooling around started to wind down, they asked if they could dance...okay, music and dancing....when I couldn't take it anymore, they turned off the music and continued to dance, which has not turned into a Spinning Contest....which, if you remember, is when one spins 'til they fall down....they are starting to crash into each other....
Poor Mirielle....during all this she is sleeping on the couch, sick with a fever and a headache. I am watching her carefully, as her head really hurts when she looks down....so I think of meningitis.....but her neck doesn't hurt....poor girl.
We enjoyed our day off....the girls built a tent in the front yard.....which ended abrubtly when one of them decided it would be funny to spray the occupants with the hose......those sheets have to be washed anyway, I suppose. Jon was just upset because the chips got wet.
I just declared Kathryn and Evelyn both the winners, and called the contest OVER, but they are not ready to give up yet......




1 comment:

Karen said...

I love Lindt chocolate!