summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 30, 2008

big shopping day

Emily Anne took some kids to the beach today, so Abigail and I (and Camille) went shopping...Toysrus for a Little Tikes picnic table that seats 8 kids, (it was fun, I had 3 coupons...Abigail used a $3 coupon on a $5 backpack, so it was $2.16.....with tax....)then we went to the mall, and just checked out a few stores....then to Price-Chopper, and $312 later, home. When I was shopping, a funny thing happened...I leaned over to the lowest shelf to reach a bag of Chex mix, and the top of my hair got caught on a plastic shelf tag. Really stuck...I was panicking....I was leaned all the way over....I thought I was going to have to start yelling for help....but I got my hair free...it was a mess, though....but I was so glad not to have to yell for help...it didn't matter....

Paul is sick...throw-up bug...he feels awful. I hope I don't get it....

No comments: