summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, May 5, 2008

just too nice out

Well, it is nice that it's nice out, but that only makes it harder that I'm not out there. My sister-in-law, and good friend came to visit me today with her almost 3 year old daughter and 9 month old son. We had a nice visit, sat around and had coffee, then went outside for a while, but our visit was cut short: one of her older kids was sick at school....she left, and I was outside with just Jonathan and Charlotte Claire. Then Camille woke up.....so, back in the house we went. I just would rather not try to chase Miss Charlotte around and nurse baby Camille at the same time.

My second trip kids just came home from school, and they need hugs, kisses, and attention. And: Mariel just called and needs to be picked up from the high school because she had some AP tests today.....so I'm off....and bringing 6 kids with me and stopping for ice cream....me and my big mouth....

No comments: