summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

stayed home all day!!!

The day isn't over yet, but I have been here all day! It has been a few weeks since that happened. Emily the nurse also had the day off, and she put Charlotte Claire's new crib together!!! I put alot of clothes away, did some laundry, went outside with the kids....it was nice! Camille has a bit of a cold, she actually woke up twice last night...I've been so spoiled with her, it was hard to get up...but I really don't mind nursing a baby in the night...

If I stay home for a few more days, I might accomplish something around here. Tonight is the awards ceremony at the high school, but my kids didn't want to go....Mariel is graduating, and doesn't even want to go to that ceremony...and she doesn't want a party. Partly because she doesn't want people giving her gifts, feels bad...what a nice girl. She has done very well in school, and is 6th in her class. They are just weird. I said it was no fair, I wanted to go tonight and see them get their awards....it is invitation only, and they were invited, so I know they got some awards....I feel a little bit cheated, but didn't feel I could make them go if they don't want to. They take after daddy, they don't like those things..."It's just a waste of time, Mom.."

I sent my broken camera into Nikon, and they sent a letter stating that it is being fixed at no charge, as it is under warranty. I'm glad, because I like it, but now that I've been using Abigail's Kodak EasyShare, which I really like, it may be hard to adjust back to it. The Kodak just takes the pictures as soon as I press the button, where the Nikon hesitates....maybe there's a setting to adjust, I'm not good at figuring these things out...

I have lots of kids to get to bed....and they are murmuring about being hungry..we had chicken tetrazinni for dinner, with vegetables and lemon cake....then, before were even done with clean-up, Suzanne was in the 'fridge getting a piece of cheese....which I okayed, then Kathryn came along looking for some....wait just a minute here! We are not having cheese!!!

Right now I would like some chocolate. Preferably some milky European chocolate, but even some Hersheys sounds good....Aah, put the kids to bed, eat some chocolate....I must have some somewhere....

No comments: