summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 23, 2008

thinkin' about ben

and his propensity for accidents...Abigail had just been praying for him, at the same moment he drove into the ditch. I truly believe that God heard her prayer, and caused this so Ben would wake up a little. I mean, the car was totally unscathed, not even a dent. And Mr. Ben was fine, just totally shaken up. I say, thank you God! I can talk and talk, but sometimes these things happen and speak louder than all my words, ever!

The thing is, exactly when this happened, I was baking cookies, and thinking about an accident that occured right where I was driving the other day, just a few minutes after I drove through....I was thinking how life is so unpredictable....our days are numbered, and we shouldn't take the days for granted...then Abigail came running across the deck yelling....

2 comments:

Martha said...

My second son had an accident on Rt. 104 3 1/2 years ago. He was rear-ended by a pickup truck, pushed into oncoming traffic, and hit nearly headon by a DOT dump truck. I believe in miracles and I know God had His hand on my boy too! (Come to think of it, he was delivering pizza. It ended up on the road.)

Cassandra said...

Della, im so glad to hear Ben was okay, (abigail's car as well;-)) And you are so right, we should never take our time for grated ;-)