summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 4, 2008

more pictures

Here is my niece Janet holding Camille Anaya. My sister has seven daughters, and they sure are sweet. They love my kids, and are so good to them. And my kids are really blessed to have such great cousins....
Charlotte Claire helped herself to her sister's shoes and went outside....

Here they are.....



And here is Miss Charlotte Claire, escaped from the bathroom while brushing her teeth. Maybe Miss Kitten Force wants her teeth brushed?


Here is my 19 year old son, Benjamin, holding Camille. I love seeing the boys with the babies...





And here is the ever hungry Camille, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed....
And: she just rolled over! I guess that means I probably should get out her bigger bed to sleep in. She is in the carriage still at night, but it is a big Norwegian one, much bigger than my others. And, it's lavender, like that matters. But I like it. So does she. When the babies move from the confines of the carriage to the portacrib, or pack-in-play, they can roll over so much easier, and they tend to wake up more frequently. She sleeps so wonderfully, I dread changing her bed!!!




1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Yay Camille for rolling over!
I know what you mean about getting big enough to move into a bigger bed, Bailey is still in his bassinet and will have to move soon too....
As always, i love seeing your pictures.. Cassandra