summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 17, 2008

my camera...

Emily sent it out to the Nikon company for me today. I figure since they were so nice to me, I'd mention it. I called about my broken camera, and the guy didn't even ask how it broke, just said that since it was a Christmas gift, I don't need a receipt.....He said I'd get it back in 7-10 business days....I hope he meant for free. If so, buy a Nikon. I'll let you know....I just love that camera. It was reasonably priced, and takes good pictures...and the company guy was so nice.

In the meantime, I may borrow Abigail's camera....Paul and I bought 4 of the kids cameras for Christmas last year.

We had 23 people here for dinner tonight, counting Camille the amazing nursing baby, who didn't directly eat the roasted chicken, salt potatoes, baked beans with bacon, or yellow squash/broccoli/carrot mixture....she just sat on my lap and tried to reach my plate.

The weather was strange and wonderful today. It was warm, in the sixties, and a bit breezy....started out sunny, so we hung out some bedding to dry,,then clouded over, we brought the bedding, and it rained, poured. Then it cleared up for a bit....back out went the bedding. And oops, it poured again. The bedding is still out there, soaked. Then when it cleared up, wow - a double rainbow! Charlotte Claire learned to say rainbow. We all went out on the deck after dinner and admired it....sparkly beautiful.

No comments: