summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

what did YOU do last night?

I made cupcakes...lots and lots of them, for today's activity club party. We went to a gymnastics center/gym, and it was Fun!!!


Mr. Jonathan made a cake with his EasyBake, I saved him some batter.
It is so warm here this afternoon, I let the girls use this big bin for a Barbie pool...then I let them go in it in their undies...
Suze climbed the rope all the way to the top.
My husband trying out the rings.
Joseph, Aaron, Samuel, and Magnus, a friend from Norway. They were on the balance beam...they played Knock Each Other Off.
The princesses take on the high balance beam.
Kathryn and Sonja with Charlotte Claire, Camille, and Jonathan.

I didn't know I could still walk on a balance beam. No backhandsprings or walkovers for me though. Kathryn did cartwheels on the high beam though. The kids bounced on trampolines, swung on the bars, played in a huge bouncy house.

We came home to warm sunshine. I put some chicken to boil, and it is ready to go on the grill.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

thats awesome. Looks like a great day. My 3 year old is in gymnastics in a parent particpation class. I always want to tumble (not that I still could LOL) and I always wish that they had an adult class.....I miss it :-(

OurLilFullFam said...

Looks like fun!

Stephanie