summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

parties and candy everywhere...


Paul and I were Mr. and Mrs. Claus for our kids' activity club party...and Wulf, our little grandson...you say, "Make the face, Wulf!", and he makes that frown...then he grins. It doesn't get old. Cuteness overload.


Granddaughter Elise...


Orange Guy...and, I found Waldo!, or Abigail...with Wulf


That's my daughter Emily, playing doctor! The kids loved going to her "station" to get a check-up, a sticker, and a lollipop. She let them listen to their own hearts, too. (That's our granddaughter Anya, Elise's big sister, in the blue Cinderella gown)

So we had fun last night, and somehow I navigated through the pizza and the cider and donuts, and the candy candy candy, without having ANY.

Lydia came home with us last night and spent the night, Anne was delighted to arrive this morning, knowing her friend was here. They had too much fun, with a few good fights thrown in just to keep me on my toes. Anne was broken hearted when Lydia went home, but Suzanne read her Dr. Seuss' ABC's, and she's fine now.

I have to get ready soon, I'm going to calling hours for my cousin. I've not seen him in several years, but it's still important go and see his family. My dad was one of 12, only 3 left of them, and not all that many cousins anymore. Life goes by so fast, so use your days wisely.

No comments: