summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 3, 2019

...so many bunnies!!!


Cute or what?


I was reading a library book to Anne this afternoon, and this was the inside cover. I glanced, and thought, that looks like how many kids I have. And sure enough, sixteen bunnies are lounging around.

This fine morning, we read lots of books, played with toys, while I sneaked in a few loads of laundry. Then we went to visit Grandma, and to BJ's quick for some chocolate chips. I also got a large bag of Starbucks coffee, yum, and some Nutella for the kids.

We stopped at my favorite small local coffee hut, and a hot coffee with cream and a shot of sugar-free pumpkin for me. It's okay, but too much fake sweetness going on. I would much rather the peanut butter swirl, which is REAL sugar, and way too yummy, but I'm trying to avoid sugar. I try to avoid fake sugar too, but at the last minute, while ordering, I decided to throw caution to the wind and order the pumpkin shot. The lady gave Anne a lollipop, which was good, because poor Anne was mistaking the coffee hut for an ice cream place...high hopes!

Home...ah, home. I love going out and about, but love coming home.

I don't even know what's for dinner tonight. We had some excellent taco salad last night, cilantro and peppers and tomatoes, and a few lime tortilla chips. As much as I try to stick to Keto and low carb, I always have a few lime chips with my taco salad. But hey, one meal a day, right?

There are plenty of leftovers, plus I have chicken breast tenders marinating in the 'fridge...

Tomorrow, we're leaving for Virginia a little after two. I do like road trips!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Have a great time visiting your boy and family Della!

Marilyn from Canada