summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

corona virus makes air travel creepy and freaky...


No, the lady in the pic is not me. See how empty-ish the waiting area for boarding the plane was? My plane, from Boston to San Francisco, was like 2/3 empty. 3 seats in my row, only me in one, then one lady across the aisle near the window. Each set of 3 seats had one passenger, then there were some totally empty rows.


Kathryn had just gotten off her flight from Oregon with little Achilles...



A streetcar!


CalTrain and some homeless people's stuff.





It's been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNG day! Goodnight, from the west coast!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound; you look great! The sunshine will be a nice change for you. Enjoy.

Marilyn said...

Hi Della! Well you made it safe and sound. It would seem weird having the plane so empty, but waaaaaaaaay less germs!’ Your pictures are great too. What a lovely yard they have. Enjoy your family......snuggle with that adorable little baby 👶

Marilyn from Canada