summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, April 3, 2021

what did we get?

 I filled three baskets for friends, five for grandkids, a huge family basket, and one for Emily's house.



Sunny, oh the cuteness!

Yesterday, I dragged that sewing machine out again, and made some springier (is that a word?) pillow covers...


Camille sat at the table with me, and painted..

This actually goes with the springy fabric, I asked her if I can just hang it up when she's finished!

So Paul is definitely improving, he did not nap yesterday, he actually went outside and ran around with the dogs!  He also ate a jelly bean and said he almost tasted it.  So thank you, so much for your prayers.  It's not fun to see your husband sick.  But this verse has been going through my head...

So there is painting to do today, Margaret and Adrian are moving from their apartment to a house, and all the rooms need a new coat....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love that verse from Peter! That candy looks so good! Have fun!
Valerie

Linda said...

I love those pillows and the painting and I am so glad Paul is feeling better...do you know, even after 2 yrs after having Covid, I still can NOT taste Coca Cola. Yep...so weird...and some other things...oh well...prob. not meant to be then, right?

Wishing you a very Happy Easter my friend.

Terri D said...

It is so good to read that Paul is better today! Prayers will continue! What a delicious-looking bunch of Easter goodies!! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

HAPPY EASTER Della🌷🌷 All those chocolates look divine!! Yum, yum 😋 my hubby and I gave each other some Lindt chocolates. Do you have them there? Sooooooooooo creamy and delicious....oh my goodness yummy........I have to say that painting by Camille is sooooo lovely! She is so talented I think. And I think your springy cushions are just lovely. There will just be the two of us for Easter Dinner 😔 but.........we will be fully vaccinated by the end of April, so watch out!! So will several of our friends. We are on an upward swing with Covid cases here in Alberta..........really high again, the whole country actually, and Ontario has a 1 month shutdown again and we should have here, but our Premier is too chicken to do it 😡Anyway......life goes on doesn’t it? Did Jonny get away? I would LOVE to be getting away I have to say....maybe soon 🥰🥰

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Unknown said...

Oh and I forgot to say I’m happy that Paul is rallying too. Such good news!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Mari said...

I'm glad to hear Paul is doing better.
I like your pillow covers and Camille is so very talented!
Happy Easter!