summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

here in December....

 

When you have five girls in a row, and one isn't there, this is what you get:  Evelyn, Kathryn, Suzanne, and Sonja...this is from a few years ago.
This, however, is from yesterday.  Charlotte Claire, Camille, me, Jonathan...Sonja K. was taking the picture.
We take our mask mandates very seriously here in New York State.
Miss Kitty, speaking of "serious".  


Ophelia....
A long ago pic of Ashley, with Sonja, Camille, Char, Jonathan, and Suzanne...
Just because it's December...
And, birthday cupcakes and cookies!

Margaret posted this and I stole it.  He's so cute, Mr. Wulf.
Achilles and Rhys are double cousins of Wulf and Tennyson, as their daddies are brothers.  These two live too far away, in Oregon, but they like to FaceTime with me.



Abigail had a good birthday celebration, Elise liked it too.

Wulf likes to ride his balance bike, and yes, that's a little chocolate Lab pup, Molly and Josh's new baby.
Ab with Elise, and Ashley...

Today, I wrapped presents, and shh, I think I'm done.  Don't hate me though, there are some serious gaps. One of my sons:  no gift for at all, oops.  It's not even, it never is, but they'll be fiiiiiine, as Ben would say. I'm excited to have it done.  But there is no rest for the wicked, I have to get out of my comfy chair and make some gingerbread play dough for the activity club kids, and get the crafts and toys ready to go for tonight.  

Then tomorrow, we are heading to a nice little city north of here to paint an apartment we are going to rent...then Thursday I'll be watching Wulf and Tennyson because Adrian will be going to his college graduation ceremony with Margaret.  Then Friday, I'll be watching them again...then Saturday, painting more, then Sunday a Christmas concert at church, so we'll be bringing a dessert to share....

It's nice to have Jon and Cam home again!  

We're having some nice sunny weather, and I'd like to get out in it for a bit, we'll see.  I have some things to mail, things to sort out, things to do....

2 comments:

Terri D said...

I love all the pictures but must say your Ophelia is ADORABLE!! Girl, I don't know how you get everything done that you get done. Whew! xo

Carol said...

Such cute pictures! I love that you are finished wrapping. I done most of mine yesterday. I have a few more items, but for the most part, I am finished!