summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

charlotte claire and camille

Purple paint....












Charlotte Claire and Mali







Margaret






Sonja Kathleen







Charlotte Claire and Camille....all dressed up, do they look like they could possibly get into purple paint and then streak all around the front yard?



















All day this has been on my mind....since I haven't convinced myself to actually start dinner yet.....today is the day, four years ago, that my mother passed away. Oh sadness. I miss her today.....









5 comments:

Martha said...

I love the streaker pictures, and you are a very kind photographer.

I am missing my dad too. I think it must go on and on until we meet again.

Mrs Marcos said...

Sorry to hear about the anniversary of your mom's passing. I'll be thinking about you and praying the good memories will sustain you.

NickiO said...

I have been following your blog for months now. I love reading about you and your family and have added your site to my "check daily" list! Although I only have 3 children, I can relate to many of the happenings you write about. You are an inspiration to me as a mom, even as a stranger! Also, it is nice to read about a mom doing all the right things in the same area of the country as me...a fellow upstate New Yorker!! Thank you for bringing a touch of large family love to my life each day!!

Karen said...

What darling pictures. They look like they are having such a great time.

Cassandra said...

HAHA i love the purple paint pictures!