summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 10, 2010

happy birthday to me!!!

Mali likes ice cream cake... Rosie likes ice cream cake. At least, she thought she might like some....she didn't get any.


She did not take her eyes off Mali...wait, what eyes?





Jonathan is a little brown bear this summer....

What the heck? I am used to finding strange things that NO ONE knows ANYTHING about...then I realized they were trying to feed Kitty water with a dropper....








A birthday picture....




A birthday card....I don't really know what "don't fanny around" means....(although Emily told me that in England "fanny" is a bad word, here it just means rear end or backside.)










So....how can I not have a good day...?







3 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Birthday!

Eighteen said...

oh.. and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Eighteen said...

"fanny" is a word used by children/teens in the Uk to mean 'girlie bits' (as opposed to 'willy' for boys!) Not really a VERY bad word.

"Don't Fanny around" really means 'get to the point' -in a "don't mess around" type way.
It makes sense to me!