summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, July 18, 2010

pictures

Suze took the old broom stick...and an emty paper towel holder....and lots of tape...and her microphone....and she was ready to sing!

Emily Anne...my oldest child...ha, she is 25....


Camille Anaya, my youngest, two years old....yes, Emily and I are closer in age (19 years apart) than Emily and Camille (23 years apart)....Camille came out with these clothes on yesterday when it was 90 degrees out and humid....I can't remember what she was crying about, but I am sure she had a very good reason...


Here is one of my favorite views....yes, they are my feet.






1 comment:

Vickie said...

LOL that's the view on the other side of my computer screen....my feet :D Love the microphone. My 10 year old will come out in complete sweats at 100* too. I figure she's 10 so I won't make her change....she just isn't allowed to complain about being too hot.