summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, November 6, 2020

....a little bit of before and after, anyone?

This is the set I bought for the bathroom remodel, and if you're thinking: yuck, oak! That's so 80's! Well, I agree. It is the same stuff we already have in there. But, spray paint!
A can of black spray paint was one dollar from the dollar store.
The set of towel bars, t.p. holder: $9.98. The other towel bars in Home depot were much pricier, the black one I wanted was $17 just for one towel bar. This way, I can spray paint the old towel bar we already have, and it'll match the new set. (I am going to do that soon, Paul had to help me take it down. I feel like such a CARPENTER, so tough and cool with the impact drill, but then dang it, I can only get some of the screws off and have to ask for help. White switchplate and outlet cover? Not anymore!
I just put them on a paper bag, made little holes and stuck those screws in there too, so they'll match, and yay, spray paint! I do love spray painting. I also removed the drawer handles and cabinet pull from the vanity in my bathroom, those are now spray painted...no more white and brass. I was going to start the actual painting of the bathroom today, but something has come up, it's called: grandchildren. Miss Margaret has an appointment, so Adrian has daddy duty, and is bringing the kids over here so I can watch them and he can work on the pool deck. Did I mention I bought flooring yesterday? I can't wait! Adrian will help me put that in sometime soon, after I paint and paint the trim, the vanity, and the door....when I say, "Adrian will help me...", I mean he will do all the work while I keep him company, watch the kids, and stay out of his way. It's a nice day, so nice that I'm going to go put some shorts on before the baby and Wulf get here...

1 comment:

Linda said...

{{{Big big smiles}}} I hope you have a beautiful day friend.