summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, November 19, 2020

wait, what?

My phone died yesterday, a sudden and unexpected death. Well, it came back to life, so it wasn't actually dead. It was stuck on the white screen with the black apple logo for hours. I had to hook it up to the macbook, restore it, which meant losing all my aps, messages, pictures, ect. Margaret was here and helped me get through it, ha. I didn't need emotional support or anything, just help figuring out how to fix it. Camille had an MRI up at the hospital yesterday for her knee, and this fine morning, I am taking her for to the orthopedic dr. to see the results. I am hoping it is all fine and there are no surgeries on the horizon. Ah well, I wish I could sit here in my comfy chair and write to my heart's content, but no sir, I have to take Miss Cam now...

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

OH no!! We are so reliant on these things 😬 Glad you are up and running again. I do hope Camille’s news today did not include surgery. Physio would be a great option, wouldn’t it? We’ve had a ton of snow here. Yesterday I was outnumbered the other side of town and it started and was so heavy as I was driving home I couldn’t see to the end of the block 😳 I crawled home...........the intersections were atrocious.,,,,,,scary. Anyhow sunny today, but cool -11C, but no wind so quite nice actually. Have a nice evening Della....

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh Marilyn, that's freezing! And driving in so much snow is so scary, I'm alway so super thankful when I get home, ahh, then I remember I have older kids driving in it and I want to pack up the whole lot of us and move south. Cam's not having surgery anytime soon, so that's good...

Marilyn said...

Excellent news about Cam 👍🏻 Yes that’s cold, but we always get a couple of cold snaps where it can go to -40C if we are really unlucky. Needless we stay put on those days 😬 That is extreme though, but it happens. Moving south would be a lovely option, but they have have problems too..........hurricanes etc. Nowhere is perfect........you know what the say about the grass being greener etc.Have a good day!!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Linda said...

Keeping Camille in prayer...smiles. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. BTW, our sheriff and police chief put out a message that they will NOT enforce the latest mandates from Cuomo. smiles

16 blessings'mom said...

Linda, our sheriff did the same, Cayuga County. He said it was unconstitutional, then King C. fired back that it was unconstitutional to pick and choose what to enforce...King C. is a big fat bully.
Marilyn, the grass IS always greener, but I do love where I live. I love to see other places, but my heart is here, I love coming back home.