summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

oh my oh my oh my!

Yesterday afternoon, just a little outing with my two baby girls, I mean oops, my two youngest TEENAGERS. Target and Starbucks, mmm hmmm.
Random pic from down our road... Sunday was fabulous...so warm and sunny!
Volleyball!
Benjamin and Ashley have a fantastic yard, and Ben grilled some fantastic dinner.
The kids are so cute...
Aunt Camille with little Tennyson. I find it hard to believe that my baby girl is so grown up.
You prob know by now that I forget to take "before" pics, but this is an "after" pic of the door from the oak vanity in my bathroom. Two coats of primer, two coats of paint, and one coat of matte varnish. phew. The handles were brass with white accents, I spray painted them with my handy dandy dollar store spray paint, black matte, of course I did. (Maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow, I'm too lazy right now!)
Those boards are the baseboard trim from my bathroom...two coats of primer, and one coat of white enamel, they are now finished and ready to re-install...after the new flooring goes in. I painted the trim around the bathroom door, and the door as well. Two coats of primer, one coat of white enamel. Then the actual wall paint...ugh. Sonja helped me...but it's done. Paul removed the ugly light fixture enough for me to paint, the new one isn't up yet. Jonathan made dinner: bacon, and eggs from Ben and Ashley's chickens!
Anyway...we are planning a little trip to visit Grandma in January...Florida again, yay!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Your taking me to Florida, righttttttttttttttttt? Grin. Rainy day here in Hornell. smiles

Marilyn said...

Hi Della 😍 What a beautiful day you had for your family picnic. The photos are all great! Looking at the bacon and eggs makes me drool 🤤 I absolutely love that especially with farm fresh eggs!! Della that is just the best. Such a beautiful photo of Camille and the baby..........🥰 Have a great day painting.

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Kara said...

I recently redid a secretary's desk in dark grey chalk paint, with similar panels. I am seriously considering getting a silver paint pen to outline the panels to make them pop. What's the worst that could happen? I hate it, I can repaint it.

16 blessings'mom said...

Linda, are we crazy to be going to Florida? Marilyn, I did have a great day painting! It wore me out, I slept like a baby last night. But not like one of my babies, like someone else's baby, you know, how friends always had babies that actually slept? I just conked. Kara, yes, do it! I do love chalk paint...when you wax it, and it's so soft and creamy...