summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday morning blogging...with coffee.

So yesterday, Margaret and Adrian brought the baby and Wulf over, then Marg went to a dr. appointment. (Pray that she finds answers for her pain, and her elevated liver function numbers!). Adrian worked on the pool deck, while Wulf played outside, then came in for a bit for lunch and play and some stories...how on earth did I ever manage, I had ONE toddler, and ONE infant, and it felt like a three ring circus. Plus, Sonja helped when she was done with her classes. What joy though! Samuel drove up from Virginia to go to Reserves (Army), he's staying here for the weekend, and going there during the day.
Well, he got here yesterday evening and little Wulf was so thrilled to see his uncle Sam!
We had pulled pork nachos, some applesauce and crescent rolls for the little ones...
That's me over in the far corner, happily sitting between Benjamin and Samuel...I said, "I get to sit near my little boys!" Then I told Anya how here daddy (Ben) was my smallest baby, 6 pounds 3 ounces at birth.
Anya just turned seven, but she's all about selfies already!
Uncle Sam with Anya, Elise, and Wulf. His shirt says it all.
Ashley playing matching game... It was a really fun evening, so nice to see them all. Today, it's Miss Camille Anaya's birthday! She is thirteen! So we're making cupcakes, cooking 12 pounds of chicken breast, and preparing for a party with Chinese food!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hey, umm...does Sam have to you know, quarantine? Just wondering. or is it because he is in the Reserves he gets a pass? smiles

16 blessings'mom said...

Shush you, Linda, we don't use the "Q" word around here! I'm sure he's exempt, but we're not gonna go around asking, ha.