summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 8, 2021

home sweet home!

Would I be happier if this was my home?
Or maybe one of these? I think so, don't you? A huge-0 house = happiness. Seriously though, I was so glad to be home. The puppy dogs, the kitties, Paul (not exactly in that order ha!), Mr. Jonathan... Celebration Florida is fun though, feels like you are in a movie set, small town U.S.A.
We had a little picnic, had some iced coffee, took pictures, then headed to gas up the rental car and...to the airport.
Charlotte Claire and Camille started dancing a little...
Miss Evelyn Joy, so cute. She managed to fit this new dress into the suitcase. Spending so much time with these girls of mine was totally AWESOME. Did you know we got to see Miss Suzanne Eleanor too? She met up with us, flew from California, with Aaron and Riley. I only got one pic of all of us:
Anyway, it's good to be back home again...I have sewing projects, and cleaning and organizing projects...the girls are all on remote/virtual only school for a few weeks, so it worked well with our mandatory quarantine. Yes, it's good to be home.

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Welcome Home!
Always fun to go.
But always great to be home sweet home!
I love showering and hopping into my own bed after a trip.
Have a cozy weekend, my friend.

Joybells said...

Welcome home! Thanks for sharing all the Florida pics and experiences. It was fun to tag along. :) We have some of those "front porch" communities here in Oregon. They have had mixed success but it's fun to see them.

Joy from Salem

Linda said...

Why yes, I think I would be much happier in one of those, especially if it has more than 1 bathroom, LOLOLOL.

Glad your home safe and sound, smiles.

16 blessings'mom said...

Linda, with all of our girls, I'm so glad we have three bathrooms here. We had "only" five kids when we started building this house, but I'm thankful we were thinking big!
Joy, we were just fascinated with those neighborhoods! So fake-y, so fun!
Billie Jo, that's the best, my own comfy bed...although shh, the one in the airbnb was more comfy.