summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 24, 2008

home where I belong.....

This is Camille hanging out in Aaron's hospital bed before we left this noon..... She just looks so relaxed....


Aaron didn't want this picture taken......
Charlotte Claire has been just as sweet as can be.....she picked up this lunchbox, and said she's going to school......




Margaret, Sonja, and Kathryn.....(those are Abigail's crutches, I call her invalid #2)......

The kids missed Camille more than they missed me.....



It is good to be home....very good. The girls were glad to have me home, too.....when I said the girls have more energy than me, I forgot that Abigail is still on crutches, and will be for a few more weeks....how she's going to go back to college on Wednesday, and carry all those books and her computer is beyond me.....
Aaron sat at the table and ate dinner with us tonight, which was a yummy one, thanks to Paul who went to the store and got some good stuff when he filled Aaron's prescriptions.....(run-on sentance?) We had burgers on the grill with fresh tomatoes, and fresh local cantaloupe, and salad with fresh peppers, and cucumbers.....it really was good...and maybe I enjoyed it so much because: Camille was in for a nap, and we were all together...
But, dinner tired him out, and he is sleeping already.....






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY he is home!! Poor thing, I cringe thinking of him hurting, but it will be good in the long run right?

How are you doing? I know you are so happy to be back home, and to have everyone together. My kids were at their dads this weekend and I am so glad they are here with me. And mom leaves tomorrow for 4 days :( Makes me sad sad sad :( OH well, so expect tons of blogging on my part.

OH and pics of the nursery i am getting ready :)

cheryl said...

I imagine everyone was very happy to see you guys come home!! Hopefully Aaron keeps improving nicely.
Can Abigail get a temporary handicap permit?

Cassandra said...

Yay for being home !!!
I bet you were missed, Camille just looks so gorgeous in those photo's quite the relaxing little lady lol
oh and your dinner sounded YUMMY!!!

Cassandra xx