summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

okay, some "after" pictures

Aaron has some oxygen this afternoon ....








These leg things are amazing....they inflate at regular intervals to keep the blood circulating, to prevent clots...




And: here is Aaron's new chest!!! The bar was insterted on the sides, so you can't see the yucky part...and it's bandaged, anyway...




He looks good!







And here is Audrey at lunch...





Camille had some stickers on her head....what were we thinking?



I am putting these up so I can show Aaron what he looks like....and if you are wondering how I am able to post so often, think about it....we have nothing else to do!!!







1 comment:

cheryl said...

Audrey's not wasting food, is she? I'll try to comment more when J-Lo hooks my old keyboard back up.. they wanted one of those roll-up soft blue ones, and I'm having trouble typing, every word gets messed up.. so tlk o you laer...