summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

up bright and early

the waiting is the hardes part.....Audrey did 7 Sudoku puzzles.... I guess W I I is fun....this is the playroom where we are staying....

Camille : Mommy, we need one of these things at home!


I wish my other kids could play on this schoolbus....




Molly and Audrey: is this place beautiful or what?

I have to get moving, we need to get to the hospital, where we can sit around and keep Camille happy while Aaron sleeps.....we slept okay last night, Camille only woke up once, but then at 7 this morning, she cried, then rolled back onto her tummy and found that magic thumb...what a good baby....but this morning, she is fussy....she hates Audrey this morning, and only wants Molly.......you know how babies can be....I think she is noticing that this isn't home.....well, I need to really get moving.....




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck keeping busy! Thanks for keeping us updated :)