summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 16, 2008

i don't know what i'm doing.....

I thought I'd mess around with my blog a bit, and put on a picture....but it's huge, and I don't know how to make it smaller. I don't really have time to waste like this....I guess I'll just leave it on for a few days, then try again....

The boys are all home now, and the kids are long back from the beach. We had pizza and salad for dinner, the kids had root-beer floats, then some homemade chocolate cake with peanutbutter frosting, and chocolate icecream...Sam and his friends played supersoakers, x-box360, went in the hot tub....and when I went to the store, I got them some new gummy candies: army men gummies, army green color. They look pretty unappetizing to me, but they were thrilled, and ready to battle with them. I also got them fighter planes gummies....

Just as I had anticipated, I had a very good time with Aaron today. He is turning into such a responsible and respectful young man. Did you ever notice how nice it is to be with people who believe in God, and don't get bent out of shape about things, because they know God will cause things to work together for their bests? It used to just about drive my father crazy the way my mother was so in rest about things, trusting God.

2 comments:

Nanny Debbie said...

NO NO leave it ! I love the big picture - it looks great !!
I've been reading your blog for a while now and love reading all about your family.

debi9kids said...

Hi! If you send it to me via email, I will resize it for you. It would take me seconds!
And, if you would like a border or anything, just let me know.
:) Debi
ps My email is on my profile.