summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, August 21, 2008

posting again.....

I know, everyone is probably getting sick of this, but I have never had so much time with a computer.....When we arrived at the hospital this morning, Aaron was in so much pain, he was cold and sweaty...his temp was okay, but he was shaking...I was upset, to say the least....he was given some more painkiller, and after a while it subsided, but he is really hurting. He still has an upper back epidural, but can still feel alot of pain.....since he has the epidural, he hasn't been able to get up yet.....he is dozing again right now, and the girls are in the playroom with Camille....

Those girls are having a good time, as well as helping me tremendously with Camille....they played WII last night until midnight....then they came up to the room and got their stuff for showers....they delight in the fact that the house has 9 bathrooms, and I think they are determined to shower in each of them......

No comments: