summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

401 posts!!!

Holy cow, I need a life....nah, I just like to write....and dinner is cooking, so I don't have much time...I just wanted to add something to my list of things I am thankful for....something very important.....FRIENDS....

Last evening I was able to spend some time with two of my best friends in the whole world...not long enough, but it was nice. We three are moms, and have 35 kids all together between us...so no end of things to talk about.....

I have alot of truly good friends in my church....we don't see each other as much as we would like, but when we do, we have some great fellowship.....and, the chicken is burning.....

1 comment:

Renata said...

Congrats on your 401st post! WOW
It's nice to have lovely friends - that's for sure!