summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 4, 2008

we're going out!

Paul and I are going out!!! The family is a bit split up tonight with some of the kids gone off to a housewarming party for my niece and her husband, who are expecting their first baby in December ( I cannot wait!!)....Paul and I are going over to visit some friends, alone, without even Camille! Thanks to Molly and Aaron, and Joe, the babysitters.....The older kids took Charlotte Claire with them to the housewarming. Sometimes when you take just one little one, they are very good, and enjoy the attention. She was so excited when she found out she was going. She told Abigail, "I'm going to Susan's house!".....now, this child doesn't say much yet....mostly mumbling, and one or two word phrases.....so, it got Abigail's attention, and I said, you should just take her. She'll be fine.

Well we're leaving......

3 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

Have a good time!

Dreaming Star said...

You deserve it . lol
You are an inspiration to me .
I don't think I could ever do what you do .
When I have kids I would be blessed if my children are half of what yours are . I don't know them all to well but I know then good enough . They are so kind to one another . They look out for each other & I wish it were that way with my brothers & sisters . Every time I speak to your children or see them, they inspire me to be more faithful, humble, kind, loving & more of a servant in my spiritual & daily life . And I am blessed to be considered there friend or to call them my friends . I know I have meet you I just don't remember it . So, I can't wait to meet you agin .
Your sister in Christ, Victoria Paulik .
(Mrs.Brave)

mommeeof10 said...

You go out without children? That would be nice... We always seem to be trying to catch up on housework on the nights a week I don't work.