summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 12, 2008

sunny sunday

You can sort of join me on my walk....this is our road....if I'm not going down a hill, I'm going up one....but it is pretty...
There is a flat section of road, always shady, with woods on either side....and a hill to the front, and behind......it is cool on this part of the road, and you can hear the sounds of small animals crashing through the underbrush, along with several birds....when it starts getting dark earlier, it will be more challenging to go on my walk....I do not care for this section of the woods at dusk....

Sunshiny kids....Suzanne Eleanor, Jonathan Robert, and Sonja Kathleen.....
Yes, today was a good day.....woke up, got the kids ready, again, and went to church, which was the last meeting of the fall conference. Very encouraging. If I believe with all my heart that God sends all things for my good, then my life is a goldmine.
Jonathan was very tired today, so when I got Camille went for her nap, I rested next to him....he fell right to sleep, and so did I....thankfully I woke up before they did, and I sneaked out for my walk....when I got home, Emily the nurse was making dinner!!! So, into the hot tub I went....only Kathryn joined me this time. We some good conversation.....Kathryn is 10 years old. She likes to have some one on one time with me.....
In the house, time for dinner. Emily seasoned up some leftover chicken, and browned up some taco meat, and we had soft-shell fajitas with red, green peppers, onions, olives, cheese, romaine lettuce, refried beans......thank you, Emily. I truly appreciate it!!!
After dinner, I pretreated some stains, and put in some light clothes to wash....then, I made a mistake. I sat down in this chair. I really cannot do this yet, as the kids are all still up, and they still have energy. Emily is serving them some chocolate cake that Margaret made from scratch......I have to go help....hmmm......I mean try some.......

No comments: