summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 20, 2008

chilly morning, quick post

I just want to encourage anyone out there -if you want to read a really encouraging article called, "Blessings Instead", go to http://www.brunstad.org/

Well, Miss Charlotte Claire is cuddled up with me, and I can't really write now. If you read the above mentioned article, let me know what you think. Thank you....

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Great article. I love reading your blog because that radiates off you as well. You are so happy in the little things and it is such a nice change from the whole woe is me attitude people seem to have these days.

Martha said...

If only we would all radiate the love of Jesus. What a wonderful world this could be.

Renata said...

Great article! I think I needed the reminder to be a blessing to others - I was really grumpy this morning when I was dropping Ellie off at preschool - I wish I could rewind & do that again.