summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

camille, what a gift....

She is still such a baby at 13 months....and it's hard to believe that I usually had a newborn coming within a month or two when most of the kids were this age....but Camille is the baby, and boy is she. She practically lives in her pajama sleepers, they have the non-skid feet, keep her warm, and are so cuddly.




















Camille was a bit indignant that the girls tried to put her in bed tonight, and she cried, so they got her back up. Now she is crying again. She gets offended if someone other than me puts her to bed. She'll probably get up several times tonight, just to remind me that I shouldn't be gone at her bedtime.






6 comments:

Piper Paradise said...

Are you secretly telling us that you might have another on the way soon???

Nanny Debbie said...

She is super cute I esp. love the one of her laughing ! Those sleepers look so lovely and cosy don't they, I can see why she practically lives in them !!

FLmom7 said...

She's such a cutie!

Amber said...

She is so cute and cuddly! I always wanted my daughter to wear those sleepers but she wouldn't because she couldn't stand her feet covered up! I do so miss her being that age :(

Robin said...

She is adorable!! What a precious smile!

Renata said...

She sure is cute! Lovely pics near the christmas tree!