summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

sick, sick, sick

Jonathan was sick last week. Joseph was sick for a few days. Aaron was sick yesterday. Charlotte Claire threw up in her crib the other night. As did Camille.....then this morning, I woke up, nice sunny morning....came out to the living room....Margaret is in the chair. Sick. Molly is on one couch. Threw up three times in the last hour. Evelyn: oh, I am not even going to say. But it involves a lot of laundry. Kathryn: she is in M.'s bed, because she can no longer sleep in hers, the bedding needs washing. Paul, Joseph, and Aaron are leaving for their conference. Jon just woke up, he is soaked, needs a shower. And the lightbulb just blew in the main bathroom. I don't know how this day is going to go, but one thing's for sure: I know that God will not send me more than I can bear. Well, I have a few things to take care of!

6 comments:

Kathyb1960 said...

Ugggg! You want me to send a case of Lysol your way?

I guess one good thing about them all being sick at once....is that they are all sick at once.

I'll keep ya'll in my prayers! I guess that stomach virus is all over the country!

Amber said...

Bless your heart...that's all I know to say.

Unknown said...

Ack! I hope they are all better soon. We've had a couple sickies this week too :( no fun!

Robin said...

I'm so sorry!! Hope it's only a 24 hr thing!

Victoria.M.Paulik's Life said...

Icky... We went though that light last month and it wasn't to nice. Being sick, sick is never fun. When I got sick I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head any second, because my headache was so bad.

mommeeof10 said...

There is a nasty stomach bug going around here. One of my co workers was so sick Thursday he went home early and stayed home Friday. Since he is out of sick days, he will have to make up the 10 hours over the next few days. A few of my kids had it, but only one threw up. The rest had the stomach ache/diarrhea part, but no barfing. The smell when I cleaned up the nasty beds was enough to make my stomach a little queezy.