summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 13, 2008

stay at home saturday, ha

I thought I was staying home today. But Mirielle made some fudge last night for Gramma and Grampa in Florida. I packaged it up this morning with some colorful Hershey Kissables. So, post office....but first to the hardware store, because someone lost the packaging tape, big surprise. I mailed off a few Christmas cards, too. Then onto the drug store in town, to find a few presents for Abigail's birthday. I had Evelyn, Sonja, and Camille with me.

This is town yesterday, all snowy and pretty.



Just a random picture out the window of the truck. The snow makes it so Christmasy.

Camille likes Jon's new Hess truck. He got in the mail from his gramma and grampa in Florida.




He thinks it is just as nice as on t.v.





So, Abigail. She is my organized one. She keeps track of everything. She writes neatly, and just is neat. She is responsible. She reminds all the other kids of the rules. She likes to laugh. She laughs so hard sometimes, it is contagious, and we all get going. She is a saver. The boys found out long ago that she keeps her Halloween candy in her room for months. She loves muffins. She skips too many meals in college. She studies too hard for too long. She will be so free and light on Chrismas vacation without any exams to worry about, I can't wait. She doesn't like make-up, or perfume. She likes the color orange, and likes scarves, gloves, and has way too many pairs of boots. Lots of shoes, too. She doesn't care for cats, which the kitties sense, so when they want to pounce on someone on the stairs, they pick her. She was terrified of dogs as a little girl. She likes to watch romantic comedies. She likes the Hannah Montana show, and she is going to kill me for writing that. She helps me as much as she can manage. She is always game for an adventure.




1 comment:

Renata said...

Wow - the snow looks great! I cannot imagine a cold christmas - over hear heat, swimming & summer means christmas is coming!!!