summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

600th post....just a short one

No, I cannot count. I only had eleven kids with me yesterday....oops. They are on vacation, which basically means I am not on vacation. This morning I ate breakfast with Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jon, and Charlotte Claire. I made them oatmeal and toast, and juice. Before the the table was even completely cleared, they started playing playdough....now they are all in the 4 little ones' bedroom, just talking and fooling around, and Jon is digging cars out of the toy bins. I promised to take them bowling this vacation....am I crazy? They have never been, except for the older ones. Maybe one of the older ones who doesn't want to go will stay home with Camille.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hope your day went good. And wit very little commotion!

Renata said...

Congratulations on the 600th post!!! It sounds like lots of fun at your house!