summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

slide in the living room....

My headache has receded, now I just feel sort of yucky. I did get a nap, which was wonderfully delicious. First however, I had to drive Mirielle into town to pick up her car.....which meant I had to brush my long tangly hair....ouch. When I came home from driving her, I was walking across the driveway when I spotted the Little Tikes Slide we bought for Charlotte Claire last winter....and I thought of Camille, the climber. hmm. So I dragged it in the house.....
She caught on so quickly....













And so, I survived the day....and now I will watch "American Idol" with my older kids.....l





No comments: