summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ha, it isn't thursday yet.....!

Welll, I did really think it was Thursday. Oops. Anyway, Aaron thought some whipped cream would be good. Camille agreed.
She thought it was a good surprise.
"More, please Aaron?"



I finally bought a new baby bed/playpen....the little pink bed is very little, I did not know when I bought it that it was so small......it is very cute, but Camille has outgrown it. Charlotte Claire is not ready to give up the crib and move in with the big kids, so Camille has to move into a bigger bed in our room....I set it up in the living room, and they liked trying it out....
Jon really wanted to try it out....



He was wanting "in" so badly...









See his foot, sneaking in?

Well, I did finally give him a chance....
I got a great deal on the playpen! I have been procrastinating the purchase or a while.....and today I saw it marked down from $70 to $50, so I decided to go ahead and buy it....imagine my surprise when i got up to the register, and it rang up for $17.48! I am SO glad I decided to buy it. I was a good girl in Target today, too. I spent very little.
Well, the problem with thinking it is Thursday all day, is that I have to go through Thursday again, before I get to Friday....




5 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

What is the deal?!? I, too, kept thinking all of yesterday and this morning that today was Thursday.

mommeeof10 said...

It feels like it should be thursday. I have 2 days off before my work week starts again. Tomorrow I get to take my 8 yr old to the pediatric dentist, as he won't cooperate with the regular dentist and he has a cavity. The nearest one that takes our insurance is 55 miles away. By the time I get back from the dentist, the kids will be getting off the bus, so nothing will get done until then.

Friday I have to drive to the appliance parts store and get the control unit for one of my stove burners. They ordered it 4 weeks ago, so it should be in by now. As long as I am near the fruit stand, I'll pick up another bushel of apples ($20) You can mix your own from all the varieties they have. Then on to costco, as we are out of a lot of the staples we buy there. I probably won't get much done Friday, either. Oh well, hubby will crack the whip and make them clean this weekend. I can live without the floors washed to my standards if they at least attempt to clean them.

Cassandra said...

Well here it is thursday so i didnt even notice HA!
Great deal on the new bed for Camillle, I would have been grinning like a cheshire cat :-)

cheryl said...

Weird..I kept thinking it was Tuesday!!.. and then I totally forgot I have a dr.'s appointment on Thursday, which I'd planned on cancelling on Wednesday.. so anyway, now I have to call and cancel on the day, which Doctors' Offices don't really like.. I haven't figured out which excuse, without lying, I'm going to use. My husband's out of town? I have to drive my daughter to college? Maybe I'll just tell the absolute truth: I hate going to the doctor!! Glad you got the bed.. you are so stinking lucky sometimes.. are there any left??

FLmom7 said...

Wow, that is a great deal on the playpen! I paid $15 for a used one at a yard sale and I thought that was a good deal, but you beat me! Did you say you got it at Target? I wonder if mine would have any deals like that. Hmmm....

The pictures of the kids climbing in it are so cute;-)