summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 16, 2009

day out with 13 of us...

Camille slept for a while in the grocery store...
She cried a bit, then conked.

Mali is good with her...

Mali and Aaron



14 years old and 16, they look a bit older



Evelyn at the checkout....looking a bit impatient...





Oh my goodness, where did I wake up?







So cute...








Looks like a party from the back of the van...







Charlotte Claire got some $1.99 playdough in Target...she was pretty pleased.








Aaron like bagels....he is not going to like this....don't tell him this is up here...












Mirellle....








Sonja K.















Miss Margaret Cheryl....













Our McDonalds trip...today was free latte/iced mocha day....so I let the kids get one....and Mirielle was not eating that burger, she was feeding bites of it to Camille....she doesn't eat much fast food....











Charlotte Claire....


















Jonathan
















Evelyn Joy....















Kathryn Grace....


















Aaron....




















Mirielle with Camille, and Sonja K.





















The kids like to get their free balloons in the grocery store....oh well, we look like idiots....Suzanne, Jon, Kathryn, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Evelyn....





















It is hard to bring 12 kids, and shop without notice....but when they get their balloons....well, people look.





















Aaron and Mirielle don't really care, though...























Here is Mali with some of the kids waiting in front while we go through checkout....























Evelyn Joy...



























A look in my rear-view mirror as I leave the grocery store....


























kids....

























Aaron and Camille



























Okay, Kathryn and Sonja K......and the sunglasses: I broke my sunglasses rules with these....my sunglasses rules are:
1. Always pay only $1.00
2. Always buy the first pair you try on....
With these, I paid $2.00.....and the reason for these rules.....the kids break every pair I have ever bought. These particular ones were broken soon after this picture was taken....wah!
































On the way home...






























Pretty drive.....red sky at night, sailors' delight.... Since the kids are on vacation, I invited whoever wanted to come grocery shopping to come......twelve of them took me up on it.....so, we shopped. Here is what it is like....I move someone out of the way to look at something...then they move where I was, then I move them again to put the item in the cart, or have them put it in, then make my way back to the handle of the cart....it takes like 3 times longer. A couple times today I said, "Please stop saying MOMMY LOOK AT THIS!!!".....especially in Target when we were looking at the half price valentine stuff....oh my goodness....they thought we were going to get alot of junk....but no, we were only getting lots of chocolate and some necco hearts...
They were actually very good today, even though most of them had iced mochas with whipped cream...free....so I said YES....a little caffeine, lots of sugar....and they had to pee alot...oh, that reminds me of something Jon said: he saw a package of diapers in Target that boasted "no leaks"....with the circle with the red slash through it......so he said, "Those diapers say, "NO peeing!"....
Well, they are still awake, so that will be the last time THEY get iced mochas....I however, had a plain hot latte, which was good, and I am still tired....why is that?
































5 comments:

Cassandra said...

No peeing haha!!!

I love it that you took 12 kids shopping AND your camera !!

Robin said...

I love all the pictures!! That looks like a fun trip to the store. LOL about the sunglasses!

AUTISMOMMA said...

I love your family and all your photos of the kids but.....why do we hardly ever see YOU???

Martha said...

Love the rear view mirror photo!

Renata said...

Laughing at his comment!!
I enjoyed the pictures of your trip to the shops. Your children are all beautiful & look like lots of fun to be around!