summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 27, 2009

nice party day....

It was a sunny, breezy and warm day for a graduation party. The cakes didn't look the greatest, as I was so distracted and tired while frosting them, but they tasted yummy. There was only one piece left when I brought the pans home....guess who ate it?


Here is Grace, my sister Cheryl's grand-daughter. Isn't she so sweet? She is spending the night tonight with Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan.
Margaret Cheryl....what she is doing, I do not know.



Here is my sister's son-in-law and her grandson, with Benjamin, and a friend.




Sonja and Suzanne





Aaron and Mali....they get along pretty well. They are only 15 months apart.







And here is Joseph with Rosie pup.
It was a nice day...and I am tired...







3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I think the cakes look great!
Love the pictures, I cant believe how big Rosie is getting, before long no one will be able to pick her up!

cheryl said...

Yes, it was a fun party!! And you couldn't ask for nicer weather! Or better cakes, or food.. or friends or family.. Thanks!!
I bet Grace is having way too much fun!!

Emily said...

The cakes look nice! Sounds like you had a good time.