summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 21, 2009

6 kids went to school

Camille likes Rosie....Rosie likes Camille. Camille is the source of yummy things for Rosie. She feeds Rosie chips, and is an easy target if she has a pretzel or something. Camille hugs Rosie, and pats her hard on the head. I have to watch and make sure Rosie doesn't bite Camille. Camille likes to wear her froggy boots.

Jon has a fever and feels awful.



Margaret, Kathryn, and Jonathan stayed home today....the girls seem to be coming down with the headache we have had. They are also probably tired out from such a big weekend.









Here is the cake Mirielle made last night. She uses alot of chocolate in her baking. We buy the huge bags of Nestle chips from BJ's, they were on sale the other day, so I picked up three. Three 72 ounce bags. Camille asks for some almost every night, when the other kids go to bed.







Since I am so nice, I let the little girls have some cake before school. I promised them they could have some when they get home instead, but they didn't want to take the chance. I don't blame them.






It is supposed to be sunny and in the high seventies today, just gorgeous. It is chilly this morning, though. It is hard for them to get out of bed when it is so cold in the morning. In the winter, at least the heat is on. Today is the first day of fall....I absolutely love the fall, but there is this thing about it, this threatening-ness, like a foreboding spirit about it....the shadows get long, and when the trees get naked and the wind blows.....it is eerie. But so beautiful. But hey, I am the one who loves cloudy dark days....
So today is Monday. Catch-up from the weekend day. I did two loads of laundry yesterday, but it is still stacked up pretty high. The bedding alone is several loads. And sitting here writing about it isn't getting it done.






Camille

No comments: