summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 6, 2009

pictures from saturday at home...

Suzanne Eleanor in a very elegant ensemble, featuring a bedskirt and Salvation Army store shoes.
Suzanne with Charlotte Claire

This was the Friday night treat for the kids who didn't go to the youth conference....paint brush lollipops to dip in sugar "paint"....yuck to me, yum to them....(I got them half price and hid them in the cupboard 'til we needed a treat)







Evelyn Joy in a lovely bedskirt gown..









Suze in her shower curtain dress....


Kathryn in a simple sheet design....











Suzanne....






Husking corn in lovely dresses....









Kathryn....










I love summer in central New York...












Camille is ready for work! I think Jonathan took this picture....
There are advantages to letting the kids use my camera...when I put up pictures, I find all sorts of things. The disadvantages are they run down the batteries, fill up the memory card, and drop the camera. Usually with the lense out, which hasn't happened YET to this camera, but it is probably its destiny......
If anyone (Holly) has a personal note or something to discuss, I would be glad to converse via dellamom16@yahoo.com Holly, I do understand your concerns, your observations are right on. Please email me....
We have sucessfully stayed home this weekend, so far. Except for Paul and Jon, they took a trip to Walmart yesterday. Surprisingly, I did not feel like going. What??? I just didn't want to....they got 23 cases of soda for the upcoming church soccer weekend, and a few school supplies. The kids need so much stuff! One teacher asked for eight gluesticks and 48 pencils! The kids are making a big mess right now, into the extra supplies....they also have construction paper...so they are creating masterpieces....
They want to go somewhere today, a playground or something. I don't know, it is nice to stay home. We didn't have church today, as the youth conference is going on still.
Well, things and kids need attention....and I just want to say that I truly appreciate the comments you leave. I try to be real about how life is here without infringing too much on the privacy of my older kids. A few of them are pretty touchy about this blog, and insist that I spell their names differently on here. They are good kids though.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog about being REAL! I love knowing I am not alone! Everyone else "seems" to have it all together! Us mama's need to stick together!
Thanks and Love the pics of your family!
Heather