summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 21, 2009

well, I HAD to go to the bathroom...

I tried to sneak. I just don't always want company. So I gave them each a piece of Mirielle's yummy cake, and off I went. When I came back, Camille and Charlotte Claire were stuffing their frosting covered hands into their mouths....and Jon was telling them to stop. Poor sweet boy who doesn't feel well.....the look on his face says, "Mom, I told them not to..."
Ooh, yum.
Poor Mirielle when she got up and saw her cake....



5 comments:

Tereza said...

the little rascals:):)

true blessings said...

I reckon I think I;m almost positively sure I would have done the same thing!!LOL

AUTISMOMMA said...

Still laughing. That is too funny! You have to wonder whether they just didn't care or thought they could deny they did it....???

16 blessings'mom said...

And I have to wonder why I left the cake on the table when I ran down the hall...one would think I would have learned SOMETHING by now....but then, I can't take the cake in the bathroom with me, just in case....

maureen said...

I hope Mirielle wasn't too disappointed with them. At least she could tell the cake was thoroughly enjoyed in a number of ways!