summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, June 27, 2011

gloriously beautiful day.....

beach sky
Jonathan at the beach
Camille - 3, Evelyn - 11.
The title of this book is, "I Am Not Sleepy And I Will Not Go To Bed" (Lauren Child), excellent book, nice face on Camille
rain in the pool....yes, random.
This reminds me to be thankful that her leg isn't really broken...they were playing ambulance, and of course we have Charlotte Claire's old cast....(Pollyanna once received a missionary barrel with crutches in it instead of the doll she wished for...so she decided to be thankful she didn't need the crutches...)

Today is a beautiful day....sunny and in the eighties....though we need milk and bread, I shall try to stay home today and make due. Stay home and swim, sun, play with the kids....and try to plan a camping trip.

Slobism isn't a real word, but I say it anyway. I mostly say it in the morning in the summer when the older kids are still sleeping, the ones who made the hot sauce popcorn and didn't rinse their bowls. The ones who left their cups and mugs in the livingroom when their movie ended. I have threatened to wake them up at dawn if they did this, but I am too nice. rrr.

Sonja's ear hurt this morning, so I told her not to go underwater in the pool today. Hopefully it will clear up, it probably is swimmer's ear. I was hoping to keep appointments to a minimum this summer...the big van needs new brakes, too. And Mali needs to go to the Social Security office to have her number straightened out, WITH a parent or guardian. I need to do bloodwork, but am in no particular hurry. Blah, fasting bloodwork is awful. Anyway, I just want to stay home more....

3 comments:

Tereza said...

That is a beautiful sky! have an awesome monday!

true blessings said...

I know what you mean about staying home!my daughter had a 9am vision exam ,and me with no sleep and a pounding headache...

mommeeof10 said...

Have a nice day! I doubt you will be able to goof off, but try. The house work will still be there when you get to it...