summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 18, 2011

waiting for Ben....

Me holding one of Aaron and Mali's graduation pictures, taken by Mali and printed at Walmart....see, I have a long way to go...but the nice thing about this pic is the sweetie pie behind me in the red fairy wings...

Since Rosie decided to go exploring in the weeds, she needed a bath...

It is half past midnight, and we are waiting to go get Benjamin...his flight has been delayed for a windshield problem on the plane...he has been stuck in Washington D.C. for hours....so we wait. Paul said it is like waiting for a baby to be born. Sorry, I cannot relate to that correlation. When I was waiting for a baby to be born, I was considerably more uncomfortable.

Anyway, we wait....

4 comments:

Joni said...

You're looking great!! Keep up the good work!

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you...

Angela said...

Considerably more uncomfortable...what a nice way to put it!
Joni is right, you look great! Enjoy your visit with Benjamin!

Mike and Katie said...

Ha, ha! Loved the last part! So glad for your time with Ben and love the new picture!