summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 4, 2011

pictures....


Charlotte Claire and Camille like wearing their new $4.80 dresses....








Our tiny family in the mini-van...with the nine girls camping, and the big boys at work, home, and at a friend's house, we went shopping with just the three youngest...

waiting while Daddy runs into Lowe's....

The princesses brought their dollies today

They like to sit on the bench at Walmart, Charlotte Claire, Jonathan, and Camille

We came home from our running here and there about town and built a campfire in the back yard...the kids had roasted hot dogs, and some chicken that we had fully cooked and frozen...we heated it over the fire, yum...we also had some red and green peppers and onions cooked over the fire, eaten in tomato and basil wraps...yum. The kids had marshmallows and s'mores...(toasted marshmallows with Hershey's chocolate on graham crackers...)(I wanted one. I calculated the calories. I decided to have one with half the chocolate and only one half graham cracker...then the temptation passed. I did have 8 coconut M&M's when we came in the house...I gave the rest of the packet to Aaron, because YUM.

The kids are tucked in, and we are done in...what a nice sweet day, though...

4 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

It looks like you might have a finger print on your camera lens. I can't imagine how that would happen. ;)

Love the little girls dress! What a score!

Martha said...

I popped into the Geneva Walmart today and wondered if that was the one you frequent. Probably not. Then I went into Big Lots and thought of you too. I bought a new rug for in front of my wood stove. Finally I went to the Outlet Mall too early to shop and walked around the perimeter twice before buying myself an orange juice and looking about in children's stores. Never did stop in the bread store, and I probably won't be back to Geneva for a long, long time.

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I seriously want to know where you got those dresses, I love them! I am in love with pink and black :-)

ccc said...

We have a mini van as a second vehicle too--seems so strange to go in it with a few kids. Our kids laugh and say we are a "normal" family :)