summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 28, 2021

sunday...dark, rainy...and home.

 

The dogs don't care what day of the week it is, no sir.  Just give them a comfy couch, and they're set.

Paul is still sick.  He sleeps and sleeps then is still tired, it is just so out of the ordinary for him.  The girls are fine and well and back to normal...

I did get an invite to go to California next week, but I can't leave Paul when he's sick...one of these days he'll get up in the morning and feel better...

8 comments:

Terri D said...

Praying for Paul and for you! Stay well!

Judy Weniger said...

Early on last April I had friends with covid. A husband and wife. They felt pretty nasty for 3 weeks. I would say they are same age as your husband. Their 16 year old took care of them. She said they woke up and by the time they brushed their teeth they were ready to nap. So I think it is the way this thing goes.
Praying he feels better very soon and you stay healthy.
Judy

Blods said...

Wishing Paul a speedy recovery Della, he’s been poorly for too long. Best wishes Blodsxx

Linda said...

Keeping Paul in prayer...perhaps its time to visit a dr...or have one come out...not sure what the protocol is now a days. I feel so bad...wishing I could help etc.

Anonymous said...

Oh, praying for Paul. Hope it is just that he needs rest.❤️
Valerie

Marilyn from Canada said...

Hi Della. Just testing if this goes through. I’m having trouble with my google account and can’t post

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you Terri, it means so much to me, I am thankful for prayers.
Judy, this is what we are experiencing, it's a long road, and thank you for prayers!
Blods, thank you!
Linda, our daughter came to check on Paul, and is keeping track of how he's doing. She says there's not much a dr. visit can do at this point...(she's a nurse practitioner, as if you all haven't heard me bragging about her a million times before ha). But he hasn't had a fever lately, and his lungs sound good, according to Emily.
Thank you, Valerie.
Marilyn, uh-oh! Well, it did go through!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you both and sending best wishes. How good to have his own private, very capable nurse practioner!

Simone