summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 11, 2021

no baby yet!

 Can it suffice to say it's a work in progress?  I'm hoping we'll head to the hospital tonight....things are moving along, but no baby yet.  It's so exciting, but guess what?  It's hard to see your daughter suffer.  For all the blessings that babies are, the way they arrive is painful.  I've gone through it a few times myself, and remember all too well what those contractions feel like.

Jonathan...

Kathryn, Achilles, and Darius...out in the yard for a bit today.

So hopefully soon, keep praying!!!!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying for a quick delivery very soon!

Terri D said...

Bless her heart! Hope that baby gets here soon and fast! Do keep us posted!! xo