summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 22, 2023

take me to the beach for some sunshine, please!

 Warm sunshine in January, yes please!  There's snow falling in New York, but we don't have to deal with that until...tomorrow.

Today, we went to the beach.  It wasn't hot, and I didn't swim, but Paul and the girls did.  

Charlotte Claire and Sonja K., Camille and me..
Camille and I, twins.
Walking down Grandma's road...
Paul, and WinnDixie...
Me, in WinnDixie
Wawa!

What a business, no thank you.
Approaching Clearwater beach is always exciting, and beautiful.

Feet in the white sand, oooh happy.

They certainly enjoyed some sun!
The girls thought maybe Disney designed this cloud, looks like a whale...

We left the beach because the weather app said rain in three minutes.   It was nothing but a little sprinkle!

But we got our sun, and are enjoying our time with Grandma.  

Tomorrow....to the airport....

4 comments:

Cindy said...

That picture of your feet in the sand looks so inviting!! Last year at this time we were at the WA coast, a little sunshine, waves, sand... the beach is my happy place!

Anonymous said...

Hi Della!! Have a good trip home. I think you have some snow 😳 Enjoy you last day though and soak up those rays!!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Terri D said...

I can't help but chuckle. Y'all are at the beach and I have the heat on and wear a sweater outside! Glad you were able to get some sun and enjoy Clearwater Beach!! Safe travels home!!

16 blessings'mom said...

Cindy, the beach was not total bliss, windy with blowing sand and when the clouds covered the sun...not ideal, but still beautiful.
Marilyn, we do have snow at home....we got some nice sunshine yesterday at the pool.
Terri, I know...we went for a walk around Zephyr park yesterday to soak up some sunshine, all the locals had sweatshirts on. We went down to the pool when we got back, Grandma came with us: she had jeans and a long sleeved fleece, we were in our suits...I went in for a swim. :)