summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

after school....

It is nice and cozy in here.....the first trip kids are home. The younger three girls are still at school. Curious George is on the tv., and I won't tell you who is watching it, but I will tell you this: it is one of Abigail's favorite shows....

Charlotte Claire and Camille are in their naps, and I am not even going to try to lay down, I need to go for my walk, and start dinner. I wish I could invent a magical time stopper, just like an extra hour during nap time each day.....it is a cloudy, breezy afternoon, I would just love to snuggle with a good book.....

Molly is going to put the chickens in the oven....we got 3 Perdue oven stuffers yesterday....it should be plenty.....and we're having fresh squash, and salad.....and potatoes.

Well, so much for my plans....Camille is awake, now I have to find one of the kids to watch her....Ab says she will, but I have to leave for my walk NOW ..so, off I go....

3 comments:

Renata said...

If you ever invent that time stopper for nap time - I'll take one as well. Dinner sounds delicious - I loved roast chicken! YUM!

Dreaming Star said...

lol . I like that show too . Shhh lol

mommeeof10 said...

A time turner like Hermione has in the Harry Potter books would be nice, wouldn't it?