summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 3, 2008

charlotte claire and camille

Due to meetings and activity clubs, tonight I found myself home alone with these two...Charlotte Claire is almost 2 years 5 months, and Camille is almost 11 months old. Camille pulls herself up on everything these days. Charlotte Claire was sitting in the doll stroller with her dolly....and Camille was visiting her.....








Charlotte Claire is sharing.....nice big sister....
It seemed like it went too fast....it helped that I talked to my sister on the phone for a long time.....but these two are very enjoyable, more noticably when they are here without all the other kids.....Charlotte Claire is getting used to Camille's new mobility, and doesn't seem to be compelled to knock her back down where she thinks Camille belongs.....
The kids all came tumbling back into the house from their various activities....the little ones went to bed, and the older ones stayed up for a while talking. I guess I should list that as the #1 thing that makes me happy: when they sit around and talk to me in the evening....and another one that Martha listed, when all the kids are at the table for dinner.
My kids aren't perfect, of course, but they do like to laugh and fool around. But sometimes there are certain ones that get angry at stupid things and stomp out of the room....then everyone feels bad....I have one child that likes to correct everyone's grammer....and that makes them a bit mad...Emily was ironing her scrubs, and Molly was telling her she was going to buy her some Halloween ones, which Emily said no thank you to.....Sam has taken some hunting safety classes this week, and has his test tomorrow. Abigail was telling us about her job interviews. She has no idea yet what she's doing. Aaron is a subtle tease. And yet no one teases him, because there is nothing to tease him about. It is after midnight, and Mariel just went to bed...the last child....except for Benjamin, who came home from his pizza delivery job, and went out with his girlfriend.....so, now it is just Paul and I....wow!





2 comments:

FLmom7 said...

Your little girls are so cute, I'll bet they're a lot of fun to watch when they play together.

Renata said...

Is sounds like such fun there!
Camille & Charlotte Claire sure are cute - love the way CC was sitting in the dolls pram!