summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tuesday evening....

my baby is growing up too quickly. She likes the toy laptop....and of course Jon was jealous that I wanted to take Camille's picture.... Camille is getting around now. She crawls, but prefers to stand up and walk around the furniture....she just goes and goes....nothing is sacred....I can't keep anything on my end table....she throws newspapers....but then she smiles. And she gets so excited when she sees one of the kitties. And when I scoop her up into my arms, she hugs me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies are so much fun huh?

You can just come to alabama and hold sarah if you want to. I love to hold her, i know better but I never want to put her down. I kiss her cheeks a thousand times a day.

:) How are you doing? I love reading your blog. These days its the only one besides my sisters that i can find time to read but I always come to look :)

Bobbie-Jo said...

I've really enjoyed browsing through your blog and meeting your family. You all sound so neat. And you sound so calm. Could I borrow some of that?

FLmom7 said...

She is just precious;-)

Mamajil said...

Hi I found you from "Life with Seven"
blog. I love seeing big families! We have 10 ourselves, however our oldest is married so we only have 9 at home! I enjoyed your blog I'll be back :)